daily list: 10 things to do while waiting for the robot holocaust
Still no news from Fox as to whether The Sarah Connor Chronicles will be renewed for next season, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things we can be doing now to postpone Judgment Day — or prevent it entirely — as well as prepare ourselves for the possibility of having to fight an uprising of our own machines. Here’s what I’ve got on my to-do list:
1. Watch all the Terminator movies again for a crash course in fighting machines.
2. Keep an eye on the toaster to see if it develops sentience.
3. Intercept and decode the hidden messages the machines are sending one another in the background static of cell phone transmissions.
4. Play chess with the DVR.
5. Write essay on how the battle between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD is the opening salvo of Judgment Day.
6. Stop taking backtalk from that wiseass ATM down the street.
7. Buy a Playstation and start playing games like Call of Duty and Resistance: Fall of Man to learn some cool moves to use on the machines after Judgment Day.
8. Remember to unplug new Playstation every night so it doesn’t rise up and kill me in my sleep.
9. Break up clandestine meeting of remote controls on the living room coffee table.
10. Try to figure out which survivors on Lost have secretly been sleeper Cylons all along.
(Technorati tags: Judgment Day, robot holocaust, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Terminator)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106