5 reasons I’m psyched for ‘Igor’
All this week! 5 movies I’m psyched for in September, and 5 reasons why. No. 5: Igor [opens September 19].
1. Mad science fair! All the maddest scientists in the land of Malaria are getting together for their annual competition, but this year, one of their assistants — one of the igors! — is gonna steal the spotlight. Or try to, anyway. How awesome is that?
2. John Cusack as Igor. He’s the Hunchback of Ultra ’Dorable:
3. Steve Buscemi as the Scary Bunny:
4. I’m getting a The Nightmare Before Christmas vibe off the animation:
And there’s no cute like creepy cute.
5. Tagline: “All men are not created evil.” Awww. That is so charmingly demented.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106