5 reasons I’m psyched for ‘Righteous Kill’
All this week! 5 movies I’m psyched for in September, and 5 reasons why. No. 2: Righteous Kill [opens wide September 12].
1. Pacino! DeNiro! They’re cops!
2. In the trailer, DeNiro suggests the scumbag they’re trying to find is a “cop serial killer.” Which means we’re gonna spend the whole movie wondering whether Al or Bobby is the cop serial killer. Which is gonna be whole tons of fun.
3. There’s an awesome amount of swearing just in the redband trailer alone. Not that we shouldn’t be expecting that from Pacino and DeNiro.
4. Carla Gugino. She’s badass. Ditto John Leguizamo. But Gugino could probably kick his ass.
5. There hasn’t been a decent cop movie since Street Kings way back in the spring. Which doesn’t mean this will be a decent cop movie, merely that I’m ready for one. So I’ll be looking for this one to tide me over till Pride & Glory lands on October 24, assuming that that Edward Norton/Colin Farrell NYPD thriller, which has been bumping back and forth from this fall to 2009 and back again, actually stays put.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106