on my way home…
I’m sitting in Heathrow Airport — in the new Terminal 5, which looks like something out of a science fiction movie — waiting for my flight to call for boarding. I so don’t want to go home…
Plans for the next days, weeks, and months:
• Post my thoughts on David Tennant in Love’s Labour’s Lost, which was beyond wonderful.
• Share more of my photos and thoughts on my trip (some of which I’ll post on MaryAnnJohanson.com if it’s not remotely connected to film, TV, or pop culture, but I’ll post a pointer here, too).
• Catch up on movies and TV I missed while I was away.
• Finish up my “summer of David Tennant and Hamlet” blogging.
• Share with you the many things I bought on DVDs here in the U.K., mostly British TV stuff.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106