• Has anyone ever bothered to explain why it is that Michael just won’t die? How did he get to be some sort of immortal superman? Or does it not even matter? Do we not want even a modicum of rationality to get in the way of as many gruesome murders as possible?
• Shouldn’t this be called Halloween II 2, since it’s a remake of a sequel?
• Poor Malcolm McDowell has to die, doesn’t he, so that it can be proven that Michael Myers is not dead, D-E-A-D?
• When is Rob Zombie just gonna get it over with and remake Carnival of Souls: Now With Extra Ghouls! already?
• Halloween II wasn’t screened for critics, and but even if it had been, would I still have given it a pass?
Halloween II opens in the U.S. today; no U.K. release date has been announced.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106