Doctor Who thing of the day: Digital Spy’s 10 teases about “Let’s Kill Hitler”
Digital Spy offers us 10 teases about Saturday’s new episode, the intriguingly titled “Let’s Kill Hitler.” They’re not really spoilers, just a lot of anticipatory fun. My comments are interspersed.
1. There’s a new traveler aboard the TARDIS.
2. “You don’t know about the Doctor, ‘cos you’re stupid.”
3. Our Time Lord hero’s snazzy new coat makes its debut in this episode.
I knew he looked a bit Browncoat-y in the trailer…
4. “That’s what you said when we made Rasputin *****.”
Immortal? Invincible? Unkillable?
5. Top hats are cool.
6. “You will experience a tingling sensation and then death.”
7. Bananas are still good.
8. “Take off your clothes!”
So not going there…
9. River’s romantic past with The Doctor is (sort of) explored.
10. “You shot my TARDIS!”
What do you think? Can you wait till Saturday, or are you like a kid waiting for Christmas, like me?
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106