new Battleship trailer is the stupidest one yet (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• This feels like a lawsuit waiting to happen… Walmart Officially Announces Program to Help Convert All Your Old DVDs to Digital Copies
• Well, now I can’t wait to see it! (opens in the UK on April 6) Eddie Murphy’s A Thousand Words: is this the worst reviewed film of all time?
• “It’s distinctly possible that Huang and China Daily were under pressure from the government to paint the girls’ suicide as a direct result of the evil influence of time travel. The question remains: why?” Because no one should need to escape from the perfection of 21st-century Chinese life? Did Time-Travel TV Really Kill Two Chinese Schoolgirls?
• Who said it couldn’t be stupider? Not me! And They Said It Couldn’t Be Stupider: New Battleship Trailer
• Strife on the set of The Hobbit? Stephen Fry joins The Hobbit pub’s fight with Hollywood