your David Tennant-as-a-pirate photo of the day (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Yea! More cool things to read! If You’re a ‘Hunger Games’ Fanatic: 4 Other Books to Get Hooked on Next
• Oh, if I had stupid money, I would pay £119 to fight pretend zombies in a condemned shopping mall… Dream come true or a waking nightmare? The ‘zombie shopping mall experience’ is here
• Hilarious on so many levels. The best one may be that this is a sample paper from a term-paper mill that wants students to pay them to write papers, and it is all but unintelligible. Movie Critics Guidelines: A Quick and Efficient Path to Success
• And now the question must be asked: Hunger Games trilogy: How will they make a movie out of Mockingjay?
• Don’t pirate! Because it’s so cool, the studios want to save it for their own marketing! ‘Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’ DVD Sparks Confusion in Some, Deja Vu in Others
• Your David Tennant-as-a-pirate photo of the day… The brilliant #DavidTennant and his pot of gold on the red carpet for the UK Premiere of #ThePirates!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 104