question of the day: Which movie trends need to die?
The Dallas Observer blog The Mixmaster has offered the “55 Movie Trends That Need to Die Now.” These include:
1. Characters walking away from explosions, unharmed
2. Characters jumping from moving vehicles, unharmed
14. The tough female Latina marine
15. White people as every character
20. Movie star plays him/herself
21. Shitty American remakes of already great foreign films
44. Any plot, problem or conflict that could be solved by one character simply telling another character the information they know
45. Phones that can’t get signals
Some of these aren’t exactly “trends” but clichés, but the point is taken.
Along these lines: Which movie trends need to die?
(If you have a suggestion for a QOTD, feel free to email me. Responses to this QOTD sent by email will be ignored; please post your responses here.)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106