what outspoken women deal with on the Net (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• This is what outspoken women deal with on the Net. Harassment, Misogyny and Silencing on YouTube
• As a former Civ player (who stopped playing because of lack of time, not that the game isn’t great), this is amazing. Read the comments too (it isn’t often you can say that about Reddit). I’ve been playing the same game of Civilization II for almost 10 years. This is the result.
• Fascinating look at an indie ebook on Amazon (and why ebooks are priced as they are). Amazon’s markup of digital delivery to indie authors is ~129,000%
• LOL @ScottFilmCritic: If you only see one mismatched headline and photograph today, make it this one.
• “Listen, America. You don’t start going to the movies again, we’re gonna start making movies for China. Love, Hollywood.” Hollywood Summer Slump? It’s China to the Rescue
• Nice. It’s boom time for UK’s documentary film makers
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106