Matt Smith and Nathan Fillion together again for the first time at Comic-Con (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
BREAKING! Pajiba commenter dubs me “the Michael Moore of rape” (this is over the Tosh/Louis CK thing)
• Or, you know, maybe this Batman isn’t a hero… Dark Knight Rises: fancy a capitalist caped crusader as your superhero?
• Just watched last night’s Daily Show. Very disappointed to see Jon Stewart and Louis CK laughing about how women need to just shut up about our feelings as humorless feminists. Oops! Guess I need to shut the fuck up. I presume Jon and Louis will let me know when it’s okay for me to speak again.
• Apparently masters-level journalism students don’t always understand that plagiarism is bad. *facepalm* Do they get that it’s wrong?
• Quoting twitterer @Bynickdavies: “We can’t see BBC films cos judge we can’t name makes order we can’t read for reasons we can’t know.” Sounds like the military-industrial-entertainment police state is in fine form today. BBC lawyers consider formal appeal over court ban on riots drama
• Whoa. When nerd worlds collide: #DoctorWho Matt Smith and #Firefly Nathan Fillion at @EW ‘s Comic-Con celebration. #SDCC pic.twitter.com/9opui7Bw
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106