the least believable detail in Amazing Spider-Man (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Not a spoiler. A Facebook user pinpoints the least believable detail in the new Spider-Man movie.
• Love it I do. Love is all you need
• In a better world, this Cruise/Holmes divorce thing would prompt a serious cultural discussion about the idiocy of religion. (If it’s wrong for Suri to be indoctrinated into Scientology, why isn’t it wrong for kids to be indoctrinated into Christianity, Judaism, or Islam?) But we don’t live in that world. So True? So False? Is Suri Cruise Really Joining Elite Scientology Sea Organization?!
• This is one way for artists to strike back against their corporate overlords… Def Leppard create ‘forgeries’ of old songs to spite label
• My British readers will, of course, have no idea who these celebs are… Top five British stars who are big abroad and unknown at home
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106