at long last, Toddlers & Tiaras prompts a child-custody battle (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• I probably should retire my outrage-o-meter. Plastic Surgeon Gives Princess Ariel Legs And Bigger Boobs In New Ad
• We’ve been counting down to this day. Should a Toddlers & Tiaras mom lose custody of her child?
• America! Combining helicopter parenting of college-age adults with restrictions on freedom of speech. Go us! University of Kentucky, Louisville flag hundreds of words from athletes’ tweets
• Just had a long conversation with a Web entrepreneur who thinks it’s “obvious” that you pay the engineers building your site, but not those creating the essential content that will make it run. #facepalm
• We’re so doomed. Obama adviser says People magazine ‘equally important’ as political media
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106