how to watch David Tennant and Catherine Tate’s Much Ado About Nothing online (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on
Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• I’m finding it difficult to imagine what a film festival in a crazy-ass fascist dictatorship like North Korea would be like… Film festival opens in movie-crazy North Korea
• Someone was asking about how to watch David Tennant and Catherine Tate’s Much Ado About Nothing online. And here it is! It’s not free (but pretty cheap), and it’s available outside the UK, too. Enjoy.
Digital Theatre: Much Ado About Nothing
• Love it.
Oscar Wilde Ken
• For those who are confused about this important matter.
Why You Should Go Out Of Your Way To See The Master In 70mm
• I saw a dude in Leicester Square wearing Monkey Jesus on a t-shirt the other day. I bet this “artist” didn’t get a royalty for that, either. Sue the bastards!
Spanish woman who disfigured painting of Christ lawyers up, wants money
• Every low-budget British indie ever. Brilliant.
Kevin Curtis Is a Dead Man
(hat-tips for today’s links: bronxbee,
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106