Justin Timberlake, who played that Napster guy in that Facebook movie, is now promoting the new Myspace (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Bill Nye blasts creationists: good. AP/Salon characterizing this as part of a “debate” about evolution: bullshit. Bill Nye warns: Creation views threaten US science
• Tee-hee! The wonderful moment when the sidekick turns out to be the most badass motherfucker who ever lived.
• Wait. So, Justin Timberlake, who played that Napster guy in that Facebook movie, is now promoting the new Myspace? Head exploding… Welcome to the new Myspace!
• Fred Savage still hasn’t met some of his Princess Bride castmates! Fred Savage remembers ‘The Princess Bride’ 25 years later
• This is the same school that Tom Hardy and Robert Pattinson attended, so don’t be surprised if one or two of the boys in this film go Hollywood for real… Schoolboys film full-length version of The Hobbit on a shoestring
And their trailer:
(hat-tip for today’s links: bronxbee)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106