the Force is not strong with Apple at the moment (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on
Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• The New York Post morphs into Ain’t It Cool News. I guess this was inevitable. NY Post relies on random comment from audience member as Lincoln Test Screens in Jersey
• The Force is not strong with Apple at the moment.
After the Upgrade
• They do this at big press screenings — in, at least, both New York and London — but they’re looking for cameras, not guns. They don’t care if we shoot one another as long as we don’t pirate the movie.
Purse search turns off movie goer
• This would be nice, if it were believable.
Survey reveals UK journalists place call of conscience above all else
• I got my absentee ballot in the mail today, so this sort of stuff is on my mind of late.
Walk and Talk the Vote – West Wing Reunion – Bridget Mary McCormack
(hat-tips for today’s links: Word Smithery,
@lescarr, The Mary Sue)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106