The Simpsons versus The Hangover (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• The Simpsons anticipate everything. What Happens in Vegas, Also Happens in Vegas
• This could explain why so many people seem like NPCs. Whoa, Dude, Are We Inside a Computer Right Now?
• Once upon a time at Disney, women were princesses and nothing else. The creative work is performed by young men [This was posted at the Facebook page of the Alliance of Women Film Journalists.]
• Except holo-Reagan would have overshadowed Romney. I *swear* there was a Max Headroom episode about this… Reagan hologram is real, was planned for RNC debut
• Wait? Was bacon ever really a geek thing, or did that just start when Scalzi taped bacon to his cat? Geek Statement Socks
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106