Doctor Puppet investigates Sherlock Holmes (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• This infuriates me. These people are getting rich, and not only are they contributing *nothing* to the world, they’re making things harder for those who are trying to contribute. Top 5 Ways Bleacher Report Rules the World!
• Hilarious and sweet. And only faux grumpy. Tard the Grumpy Cat
• Did you try to stream the Jon Stewart – Bill O’Reilly debate? Did you have trouble doing so? The Rumble That Wasn’t Entirely Live Online
• So true! The Internet is a lot like ancient Egypt…
• It’s shit like this that makes me hate humanity. Bikini Basketball League Gearing Up For Inaugural Season
• Hahahaha. No. Seriously: this guy makes no case for his bizarre assertion. Why Reality TV Doesn’t Suck, and May Even Make Us Smarter
• Geek cute crossover overload. I’ve been told that there’s a man in London who’s more clever than even me. Of course I couldn’t resist dropping by his flat on Baker Street, but no one was in. At St. Bart’s Hospital I looked high and low for the man, but never found him. Sherlock Holmes – we will meet one day!
(hat-tips for today’s links: bronxbee, Nerd Approved)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106