Jean-Luc Picard wants a binder full of women (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• This could make an amazing film about criminal justice and our fascination with serial killers. I’d be stunned if something isn’t already in the works. Thomas Quick: the Swedish serial killer who never was
• Make it so. Why the fuck don’t I have a binder full of women?
• Jealous! Stephen Colbert Will Likely Be an Elf in Peter Jackson’s ‘Hobbit’
• Someday, @Horse_ebooks will develop sentience, and then we’ll be sorry… How I Found the Human Being Behind Horse_ebooks, The Internet’s Favorite Spambot
• Are you following @SarcasticRover? Why not? The Science Life: The man behind Sarcastic Rover
• I don’t think there was any doubt about this, but here ya go: Doctor Who Confirmed for Christmas Day!
• Hollywood’s creative apocalypse continues. (This is from August, but I only just heard of it.) ABC figures mayhap folks might like a steampunk Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn detective show
(hat-tips for today’s links: @feelinglistless, Word Smithery, @serafinowicz)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106