filthy hobbitses… (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on
Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Filthy hobbitses… Mordor destroyed by filthy hobbits. Anything helps.
• So this kid isn’t just an idiot, he’s a hypocritical, greedy idiot. God wants him to earn $8 million a year? *snort*
Angus T. Jones backtracks, apologizes for wacky condemnation of ‘Two and a Half Men’
• Of course no one sane wants children to go homeless or hungry, but there has got to be a way to organize and fund our public lives that recognizes that the arts are vital services, too.
Arts face battle to avoid funding ‘abyss’
• I’m guessing the answer is No.
Did Christopher Eccleston Just Reveal He’s Returning to Doctor Who?
• The world of digital media has a lot of promise, but this does not fall anywhere into that realm.
Here’s Why Digital Rights Management Is Stupid And Anti-Consumer
• What a dork.
Robert Downey Jr. on the set of Sherlock carrying an Iron Man lunchbox
• I’d watch this. RT @shakestweetz: Barney Miller’s Crossing. #RunOns
(hat-tip for today’s links: Rory x2)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106