more evidence that Nathan Fillion is awesome (not that you needed any) (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Corporate publishers are *terrified* of the new ease of self-publishing… Random House + Penguin: What the Merger Means for Publishers, Authors, Readers
• The problem isn’t that our slow-apocalypse-in-progress isn’t cinematic. It’s that it doesn’t make for the kind of movies Hollywood likes today. It did once like them: see *Soylent Green,* for instance. (Hollywood wouldn’t make such a movie today, though it might be an AMC Original Series.) Hurricane Sandy Was the Attack on NYC that Blockbusters Never Prepared Us For
• Give this guy a Major Award! This Costume Wins Halloween
• Another fantastic Halloween costume, this one for a father-baby team… Man and his baby daughter dress as a Powerloader from Aliens; entire world can’t high-five enough in response.
• More evidence that Nathan Fillion is awesome (not that you needed any): Captain Canada.
(hat-tips for today’s links: @JoshSundquist, Being a Geek)