Tom Hanks knows what Doctor Who is (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• I predict Variety goes online-only by July 2013 (if not sooner). It’s clearly the direction the new owners are moving in. Variety lays off staff, plans to reduce frequency of publication
• Looking like Twilight is gonna have to wait till tomorrow. Fortunately I have a ton of work to distract me from my sorrow.
• The opening credits animation for *Skyfall* both harken back to the past and move Bond into the future… just as the film itself does. Here’s how they happened. Bond Designer Danny Kleinman On His ‘Skyfall’ Title Sequence (And How To Craft A Great 007 Opener)
• Trying to keep track of time zones around the planet is kind of exhausting.
• It’s so fucking awesome listening to money guys trying to justify why they don’t need to pay writers. This could solve the energy crisis.
• Pretty much in love with Mads Mikkelsen at the mo. Yup.
• I’ll be in my bunk. (If you don’t know what this image represents, then I feel very sorry for you.) A new start. A new look. Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor in Dark Eyes.
• Tom Hanks knows what Doctor Who is. *geekgasm* ‘Doctor Who’ items for charity auction, Tom Hanks discusses US popularity
(hat-tips for today’s links: JimRomenesko.com, @aisleseat)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106