how not to do feminism and film (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Er, no. This is not how you do feminism and film. How a feminist debate was derailed by asking all men to leave
[This was posted at the Facebook page of the Alliance of Women Film Journalists.]
• Maybe the world needs a Jamie Oliver-branded Easy Bake oven… 13 y.o. launches petition against Easy-Bake Oven for marketing only to girls
• Best animal video ever? Watch a cat and dolphin bond… This is awesome..
• He makes a good point MT @peterhowellfilm: Ian McKellen on “limitations” of Tolkien’s world: “Where is sex? Where are women?” #TheHobbit
• In case you hadn’t already heard: 5:15 Christmas day. I’m almost guaranteed not to be able to see it live. DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special UK Air Time Announced!
• You guys! This is how aliens will see Earth when they come! If they’re approaching from the same perspective as our maps! (No, seriously, this is cool.) The Earth Spins in the Black of Space
(hat-tip for today’s links: @momentsoffilm)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106