just go ahead and download Neil Finn’s lovely Hobbit tune now (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• You might as well just go ahead and download that lovely Neil Finn Hobbit tune, “Song of the Lonely Mountain,” now. You’re gonna want to anyway. Amazon U.S. | Amazon U.K.
• What use is GetGlue is if doesn’t have John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together (the best Christmas album ever)?
• Beautiful followup to something I posted yesterday. Today Ellen Barkin won the Internet.
• Not quite sure how to take this. On the one hand, the BBFC has the power to outright ban movies from being shown in the UK (which is a power the MPAA does not have; movies can be released unrated in the US, which cannot happen in the UK). Censorship is never good. On the other hand, someone is thinking seriously about the impact of sadistic violence on impressionable minds. On the third hand, if sadistic rape and violence is depicted as comedic, that could be a mitigating value? WTF, BBFC? BBFC is to adjust sexual and sadistic violence policy to take into account key areas of public concern
• One will be extradimensional this Christmas… Queen’s speech to be broadcast in 3D, says report
(hat-tips for today’s links: Matt Zoller Seitz, @nigelfloyd)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106