Bela Lugosi as Jesus will blow your mind (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• This. Golden Globes 2013: Going Home With Jodie Foster
[This was posted at the Facebook page of the Alliance of Women Film Journalists.]
• Excellent question. Except we already know the answer: “journalists” who carry water for the US government are exempt from prosecution. Why are Bob Woodward’s WH sources – or Woodward himself – not on trial next to Bradley Manning?
• They mostly come at night. Mostly MT @JimJarmuschHair: How awesome would LES MIS be if tigers LITERALLY came at night and ate Anne Hathaway?
• Okay, but… How in the hell did The Atlantic possibly imagine that this was okay in the first place? How in the *hell*? ‘The Atlantic’ Pulls Scientology ‘Sponsor Content’ After Online Uproar
• I can’t believe I never knew — and never even thought about the fact that I never knew — what HMV stands for. So obvious now!
• Ah, so there are still journalists with integrity… CNET Reporter Resigns, Questioning CBS’ Commitment to ‘Editorial Independence’
• Oh, wow… Jesus Christ Lugosi Star: Images Of Bela Lugosi As Son Of God