movies matter | criticism by maryann johanson
Fri Jan 11 2013, 10:57pm | 0 comments
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Corporate journalmalism at its finest. Every Tech Journalist’s Worst Nightmare. Editors at CNET were forced to rescind a product award after their parent company stepped in. The perils of reporting on yourself.
• Cool! What Van Gogh’s Famous Self-Portrait Looks Like as a Photograph
• No, here is what happens when damaged, abused women are considered sexy, beautiful, and charming *because* they are damaged. Here Is What Happens When You Cast Lindsay Lohan in Your Movie
• More corporate journalmalism! NBC has no qualms about using news unit as a marketing tool
• This is so impossibly cute I’m not entirely sure it’s real. For anyone feeling a bit sad, here’s a picture from a woman who makes Teddy Bears for her pet mouse.
(hat-tips for today’s links: Jim Romenesko, Robbie Collin)
all regions (where available):
based on the Aggregate theme by Elegant Themes | powered by WordPress