Movie 43 flops because of bad weather and grumpy critics — all true! (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• I’ve found another upside to spending time with That’s My Boy. I can now answer, quickly and unequivocally, when asked: “What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?” (Which is usually the second question I get from people who’ve just learned I’m a film critic, after: “What’s your favorite movie?”)
• Dammit, I am *really* doing something wrong… Andrew Sullivan’s Presales for Subscription Website Near Half a Million Dollars
• Ah, the myopia of white male hetero filmmakers channeling their inner 12-year-old dork. They think what they do is “new” and “different”!
• Awww. These men are window washers at a children’s hospital in Pittsburg.
• That’s right: Cold weather doomed some crappy movies. The crappy movies didn’t doom themselves. The movies themselves are never, ever to blame when they flop. Hansel and Gretel Wins, Movie 43 Bombs
• This is one good way to put a language on a track to irrelevance. English Word ‘Hashtag’ Gets a French Alternative
(hat-tips for today’s links: JimRomenesko.com, Mike McGranaghan, Rory L. Aronsky)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106