only men do SF/F adventuring, of course (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Dear PR flacks: If you’re writing to me about “strategically integrating authoritative informational resources,” don’t.
• Did *Zero Dark Thirty* screenwriter Mark Boal get illegal access to classified material? It sure sounds like it… Srsly?
• I, for one, welcome our cell-phone service provider overlords. And if you don’t… well, tough. They’re in charge. The Most Ridiculous Law of 2013 (So Far): It Is Now a Crime to Unlock Your Smartphone
• Okay, but how? Take Back The Net: it’s time to end the culture of online misogyny
• Here’s every science fiction and fantasy adventure movie you’ve ever seen. Right down to the idea that adventuring is something only men do. *sigh* The Reward
(hat-tip for today’s links: io9)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106