more Super Bowl movie stuff: Star Trek Into Darkness, Fast and Furious 6 (and other adventures in social networking)
What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Whoa! RT @SciFiGeneration: Verdict issued on skeleton found under parking lot: It’s Richard III http://t.co/0JSgLgLr
• Hey, you don’t need to be a Netflix subscriber to check out the first episode of House of Cards… Netflix Offering Free Access to First Episode of ‘House of Cards’
• Intriguing! Kids today have a richer notion of the pop culture of the past because so much more of it is available to them than it was to us Xers… Pop culture’s past is growing faster than its present
• More Super Bowl movie goodness. Star Trek Into Darkness, with Cumberbatch’s evil deliciousness all over it:
• And now Super Bowl movie absurdity: Fast and Furious 6, now with street racing with airplanes. Because– look! over there! anonymous babes in bikinis!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flick/public_html/wptest/wp-content/themes/FlickFilosopher/loop-single.php on line 106