movies matter | criticism by maryann johanson
Tue Oct 22 2013, 11:48am | 2 comments
My pal Bonnie — aka bronxbee in comments here — attended New York Comic-Con weekend before last and took a ton of photos. Here I’m sharing some of the Doctor Who-related ones.
Speaking of dressing like the TARDIS, here’s Doctor Puppet creator Alisa Stern with her little Doctors, and all in TARDIS blue:
Bonnie ascertained that Stern reads this site. Hi, Alisa!
Photos by Bonnie-Ann Black.
See the rest of the “Doctor Who at New York Comic-Con” series:
• merch at New York Comic-Con
• the family that regenerates together attends New York Comic-Con together
• gender-bending lady fans make the Doctor their own
• women really do like Tom Baker’s Doctor
• dressing up as the TARDIS
• when boys cosplay Time Lords
• when pro artists pull sexist bullshit
• the littlest fans at New York Comic-Con
• fans two-by-two at New York Comic-Con
• creative cosplay
• TARDIS bags for charity
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
there’s also a Doctor #9 puppet, but he wasn’t there at the time.
Someone has to be out saving the universe.
all regions (where available):
based on the Aggregate theme by Elegant Themes | powered by WordPress