Doctor Who thing: women really do like Tom Baker’s Doctor
My pal Bonnie — aka bronxbee in comments here — attended New York Comic-Con last weekend and took a ton of photos. I’m sharing some of the Doctor Who-related ones this week.
Yesterday I showed you some female fans gender-bending modern Doctors. But it’s Tom Baker’s Fourth Doctor who seems to really inspire the ladies.
Of this first one, Bonnie says she:
told me her boyfriend made it for her. hmmmmm. where do *his* affections really lie?
Bonnie calls this one the “sexy” Doctor No. 4 — the fan told Bonnie she thinks Tom Baker is “sexy”:
Of this one, Bonnie says: “she really caught the manic quality of” Tom Baker’s Doctor:
Photos by Bonnie-Ann Black.
See the rest of the “Doctor Who at New York Comic-Con” series:
• merch at New York Comic-Con
• the family that regenerates together attends New York Comic-Con together
• gender-bending lady fans make the Doctor their own
• dressing up as the TARDIS
• meet the Doctor Puppets and puppeteer/animator Alisa Stern
• when boys cosplay Time Lords
• when pro artists pull sexist bullshit
• the littlest fans at New York Comic-Con
• fans two-by-two at New York Comic-Con
• creative cosplay
• TARDIS bags for charity
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)