trailer break: ‘Eagle Eye’
Take a break from work: watch a movie trailer...
Damn, I hate when that happens! You’re just a regular person having regular fun with your regular friends, and then you’re so special that the FBI and supersecret anarchist terrorists want you.
Actually, I’m guessing poor Shia is stuck in the Matrix.
Eagle Eye opens September 26.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Aug 29 08, 2:59PM
join the conversation:
5 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· trailer break: ‘I Am Number Four’
· question of the day: Can Shia LaBeouf be saved?
· new DVD releases in Region 1 and Region 2, week of March 16, 2009
· North American box office: ‘Quantum of Solace’ nothing to grieve over
· North American box office: the lion is king as ‘Madagascar 2’ wins big
· Eagle Eye (review)
· my week at the movies: ‘The Secret Life of Bees,’ ‘Body of Lies,’ ‘Good Dick,’ ‘Eagle Eye,’ ‘RocknRolla,’ ‘Religulous’
· Safe Haven (trailer)
· Parker (trailer)
· War Witch (trailer)
screencap Friday: what the flick? #34
little bit of a redesign