trailer break: ‘Away We Go’
Take a break from work: watch a trailer...
The movie itself is not quite the nonstop zaniness that the trailer appears to suggest it is, but as trailers go, this one is pretty darn good at offering a sense of the film without giving it all away. Of course, it’s not really the kind of film that can be spoiled, because it’s all about character, not about plot. Which means, of course, that it’ll be decried as weird and quirky and indie and not exciting enough. Not by me, but by some...
Away We Go opens in limited release in the U.S. today (and will expand over the next few weeks) and in the U.K. on September 18.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Jun 05 09, 12:39PM
join the conversation:
2 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· October 16: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· I interview Paul Schneider (and others)
· opening in the U.K. June 19: ‘Year One,’ ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,’ ‘Miss March,’ ‘Away We Go,’ ‘Moon,’ more
· North American box office: ‘The Hangover’ lingers; aspirin not helping
· June 12: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· North American box office: ‘Up’ down, gets a headache from ‘The Hangover’
· opening in the U.S. and Canada June 5: ‘Land of the Lost,’ ‘Hangover,’ ‘My Life in Ruins,’ ‘Away We Go,’ more
· OMG: penis onscreen!
· my week at the movies: ‘Away We Go,’ ‘Food, Inc.,’ ‘Lovely by Surprise,’ ‘My Life in Ruins,’ ‘Whatever Works’ (plus ‘Up’)
· Safe Haven (trailer)
My Life in Ruins (aka Driving Aphrodite) (review)
June 5: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings