the final word on ‘This Is It’
It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity.
And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him.
You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"
I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable.
What else needs to be said?
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Oct 28 09, 2:15PM
join the conversation:
7 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· North American box office: ‘A Christmas Carol’ generates little holiday cheer
· question of the day: Is it a cop out to say a movie is “for the fans”?
· best Michael Jackson comment ever
· Michael Jackson’s This Is It (review)
· my week at the movies: ‘Gentlemen Broncos,’ ‘Michael Jackson’s This Is It,’ ‘Creation,’ ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox,’ ‘The Fourth Kind,’ ‘Pirate Radio’ (aka ‘The Boat That Rocked’), ‘Collapse’
· U.K. box office: ‘A Christmas Carol’ not so jolly
· the oh-no! DVD of the week: ‘Michael Jackson: The Inside Story: What Killed the King of Pop?’
· question of the day: Why do Hollywood execs suddenly love Lindsay Lohan again?
· question of the day: What actor(s) would you bring forward or send backward in time so they could work with stars of other eras?
· FX overload is killing next season’s TV; Sammy Hagar comes out as alien infiltree and crazy person; Brad Pitt’s ‘World War Z’ probably dead; more: leftover links
trailer break: ‘Edge of Darkness’
watch it: Michael Jackson’s “Black and White”