because ‘Memoirs of a Geisha’ was full of magic and action and whimsy
Rob Marshall is directing Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides (according to the IMDB).
Or because Captain Jack Sparrow is a tortured genius who simply must express his pain via tunes designed to be showstopping to mask their banality.
This has been your WTF Thought for the Day.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Dec 29 09, 12:55PM
join the conversation:
7 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
Memoirs of a Geisha
Pirates of the Carribean
Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides
· wtf: AOL is still in the dialup business?
· WTF? Natasha Richardson 1963-2009
· question of the day: Johnny Depp and Rachel Weisz in Rob Marshall’s ‘The Thin Man’: good idea or the death of film?
· trailer break: ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’
· my week at the movies: ‘2012,’ ‘Women in Trouble,’ ‘The Strip,’ ‘A Single Man,’ ‘The Missing Person,’ ‘Nine,’ ‘Everybody’s Fine,’ ‘Serious Moonlight’
· Nine (review)
· bias update: December 24
· December 23-25: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (review)
· omg: dude finds script for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 4,’ turns it in without reading it
trailer break: ‘Valentine’s Day’
North American box office: guess who got a trip to Pandora for Christmas?