watch it: Prescott Financial’s gold ad
This the Colbert Show clip I mentioned earlier today, in which I discovered the word afterscape. The relevant bit starts at 4:10, though it’s all hilarious, of course:
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Dec 21 09, 6:45PM
join the conversation:
4 pre-Disqus comments
web video of the day
by MaryAnn Johanson
· NYC as Middle Earth -- welcome to the Mines of Astoria (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Why is Tom Hanks so awesome?
· David Tennant as Buckaroo Banzai (in my head) (and other adventures in social networking)
· irony for ya
· “God hates nags”: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert bring it...
· question of the day: Was Stephen Colbert’s in-character testimony before Congress last week inappropriate?
· question of the day: On October 30, will you attend Jon Stewart’s Rally to Restore Sanity or Stephen Colbert’s March to Keep Fear Alive?
· female gazing at: John Slattery
· the real problem with midichlorians, Space Invaders movie, Blockbuster has one foot in the grave: leftover links
· how to create a male sex slave, Kevin Smith is fat, ‘FlashForward’s gonna suck, more: leftover links
how to find a real IMAX theater, and avoid the fake ones
question of the day: What non-hit of the 00s will be an acclaimed favorite by 2020?