trailer break: ‘Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief’
Take a break from work: watch a trailer...
Or maybe not. “I definitely have strong feelings for you. I just haven’t decided if they’re positive or negative yet.” Who says that? What teenager says anything like that?
Also: the title of this film may be the biggest, most cumbersome movie title since The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies. Or maybe Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death. Or Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo.
On a positive note, I do believe I’ve been saying for years that Sean Bean is a god, and I’m delighted to be vindicated.
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief opens in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. on February 12.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Jan 25 10, 12:44PM
join the conversation:
23 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo
Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death
Clash of the Titans
Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies
Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightning Thief
· question of the day: What is the worst movie title ever?
· February 12: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· North American box office: go ask ‘Alice,’ cuz she’s 10 feet tall
· North American box office: audiences love ‘Valentine’s Day’
· U.K. box office: ‘Alice’ pummels ‘Avatar’
· U.K. box office: ‘Avatar’ clings to No. 1
· North American box office: ‘Shutter Island’ holds strong
· U.K. box office: And ‘Avatar’ is back at the top
· U.K. box office: ‘Valentine’s Day’ dethrones ‘Avatar’
· question of the day: Have the movies (or TV) ever gotten the afterlife right?
question of the day: Is there an anti anti-smoking backlash forming?
because Britney Spears is dying to star in the inevitable movie, and has been practicing her British accent