because it’s the unethical gossipmongers who give the principled, journalistic ones a bad name
Not only are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie not on the verge of breaking up, and not only did she not cheat on him, but In Touch Weekly, which broke the big news, are a bunch of no-research-doing, no-rumor-confirming, unscrupulous, unprofessional babies, according to E! Online.
Or perhaps because scoop envy is mighty.
This has been your WTF Thought for the Day.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Jan 26 10, 5:29PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· because ABC, the bastards, cancelled ‘FlashForward’
· wtf: AOL is still in the dialup business?
· WTF? Natasha Richardson 1963-2009
· watch it: General Aladeen -- aka Sacha Baron Cohen -- dumps the ashes of “Kim Jong Il” onto Ryan Seacrest
· question of the day: Would a coupon deal get you to a multiplex to see a movie you wouldn’t otherwise see?
· question of the day: What movie are you most looking forward to in Autumn 2011?
· Martin Freeman IS Bilbo Baggins...
· question of the day: Is chimp-attack victim Charla Nash being exploited by Oprah and other news organizations?
· question of the day: Who should host the Oscars?
· on my radar: opening 08.11-13.10 in U.K. theaters
trailer break: ‘Sherlock Holmes’
giveaway: ‘Universal Soldier: Regeneration’ Region 1 DVDs