how to create a male sex slave, Kevin Smith is fat, ‘FlashForward’s gonna suck, more: leftover links
Every week my browser gets cluttered up with tabs for stuff that I stumble across and figure I might be able to use as a Question of the Day or a WTF Thought for the Day or grist for some other post. And inevitably, I end the week with most of that material unused. But there’s no reason to let this stuff go to waste: I can still share it with you, for your amusement, and start the new week with a clean slate.
Herewith this week’s leftover links, in no particular order:
“Again with this Southwest shit, sir?” Yes, sir: but this is just about their lying, scumbag business practices. (Kevin Smith on the Southwest Airlines debacle)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Feb 20 10, 9:21PM
join the conversation:
6 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
Alice in Wonderland
Funny or Die
GI Joe 2
· question of the day: What could the press have done for Kevin Smith?
· Paul Williams: Still Alive (trailer)
· cinematic roots of: ‘Life as We Know It’
· question of the day: Does an on-demand DVD business make sense?
· why no ‘Harry Potter’ this fall?
· Pride & Prejudice (review)
· question of the day: What is Hollywood’s problem with Red Tails?
· Red Tails (trailer)
· Warren Beatty vs Pauline Kael, MacGruber movie in trouble, more: leftover links
· question of the day: Is Redbox going to kill Hollywood?
February 19: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
why do women pay to see crappy movies?