watch it: “Denmark Introduces Harrowing New Tourism Ads Directed By Lars Von Trier”
Oh, The Onion, you always crack me up:
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Mar 23 10, 2:55PM
join the conversation:
web video of the day
by MaryAnn Johanson
· because Hollywood is -- truly and at last -- creatively bankrupt
· no more sitting down and shutting up for women in Hollywood?
· Melancholia (review)
· blame Twitter for Wil Wheaton’s nonblogging; ‘Shit My Dad Says’ shitcanned; Catherine Tate may take over ‘The Office’; more: leftover links
· my week at the movies: ‘Antichrist,’ ‘The Final Destination,’ ‘The Damned United,’ ‘American Casino,’ ‘The Baader Meinhof Complex’
· trailer break: ‘Antichrist’
· question of the day: What film would you ban, and why?
· once again, The Onion has the pulse of the nation (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Which pop-culture characters should winter storms be named for?
· Robot & Frank (trailer)
my week at the movies: ‘Hot Tub Time Machine,’ ‘The Greatest,’ ‘After.Life,’ ‘The Joneses’
Young Sherlock Holmes (review)