Hit Girl hysteria...
...where are the women at Cannes, the politics of hair, and more.
Yes, it’s The Week in Women -- or, rather, last week’s Week in Women, finally -- my regular column over at the Alliance of Women Film Journalists. Enjoy.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Apr 19 10, 11:46AM
join the conversation:
6 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Polisse (review)
· Matt Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch yakking at TV BAFTAs (and other adventures in social networking)
· Matt Smith to carry the Olympic torch (and other adventures in social networking)
· it's been 22 years since Jim Henson died... (and other adventures in social networking)
· Avengers has the first $200 million opening weekend in North America (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Does Uggie deserve an Oscar?
· Unlawful Killing (trailer)
· Maria Shriver leaked Arnie’s shame; Alan Rickman’s awesome open letter to J.K. Rowling; Disney abandons ‘Seal Team 6’ trademark; more: leftover links
· blame Twitter for Wil Wheaton’s nonblogging; ‘Shit My Dad Says’ shitcanned; Catherine Tate may take over ‘The Office’; more: leftover links
· omg: Shia LaBeouf takes the blame for sucky movies
trailer break: ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’
giveaway: ‘The Young Victoria’ Region 1 DVD