Roger Ebert hates 3D; is Sacha Baron Cohen worth $20 million?; Brits playing American; and more: leftover links
Every week my browser gets cluttered up with tabs for stuff that I stumble across and figure I might be able to use as a Question of the Day or a WTF Thought for the Day or grist for some other post. And inevitably, I end the week with most of that material unused. But there's no reason to let this stuff go to waste: I can still share it with you, for your amusement, and start the new week with a clean slate.
Herewith this week's leftover links, in no particular order:
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sun May 02 10, 12:25PM
join the conversation:
5 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Iron Man 2
Sacha Baron Cohen
Sex and the City 2
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Awards nominees
· Online Film Critics Society 2010 Award nominees
· “God hates nags”: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert bring it...
· Polanski speaks (but doesn't apologize); sexist iPad ads?; Mr. Rogers is evil, says Fox News; more: leftover links
· question of the day: If ‘Variety’ doesn’t see any future in film criticism, is there any hope for it?
· lingerie model relaces Megan Fox; horror films' distress calls; 'Sex and the City 3'?; more: leftover links
· the cruelest comment ever posted on the Internet
· question of the weekend: Why hasn’t geek culture grown up?
· September 25: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· question of the day: Who deserves to be called a ‘film critic’... and does it matter?
screaming for the Doctor
retro trailer: ‘Night of the Living Dead’