trailer break: ‘Splice’
Take a break from work: watch a trailer...
Hey, it’s David Hewlett from Stargate Atlantis. I bet, alas, that he doesn’t get much to do and ends up eaten by the creature, or comes to some other horrible end. (I miss Rodney...)
“Human cloning is illegal. This won’t be human.” Right there is where you stop yourself and say, “Wait, doesn’t this totally sound like an awesome idea for a horror movie?” And that’s when you realize that maybe your little science project isn’t such a good idea.
Also: Don’t ever say, “What’s the worst that could happen?” Because then you’re doomed to find out...
Splice opens in the U.S. and Canada on June 4; no U.K. release date has been announced.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue May 11 10, 12:36PM
join the conversation:
9 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· female gazing at: David Hewlett
· new this week in U.S., Canadian, and U.K. theaters: ‘Salt,’ ‘Ramona and Beezus,’ ‘Toy Story 3,’ ‘Splice,’ more
· going Godwin on 'Toy Story 3'; why 'Splice' isn't sci fi (and neither is 'Minority Report' anymore); more: leftover links
· question of the day: Has the nature of the modern movie geek changed?
· poster convergence: ‘Splice’ and ‘Showgirls’ / ‘Splice’ and ‘James and the Giant Peach’
· new this week in U.S., Canadian, and U.K. theaters: ‘Get Him to the Greek,’ ‘Splice,’ ‘Death at a Funeral,’ ‘The Brothers Bloom,’ more
· Splice (review)
· trailer break: ‘Stargate: Universe’
· I don’t have a lot to say about ‘Falling Skies’...
· female gazing at: Jason Momoa
the oh-no! DVD of the week: ‘Billy Owens and the Secret of the Runes’