naughty ‘Doctor Who’ thought of the day: re celery
I knew there had to be a reason beyond the blond hair and the brawny shoulders and the
Celery Makes You More Attractive to Women
Well, androstenone is a steroid that is found in human sweat. It gives off a scent, or sex pheromone, that makes men more attractive. Because the cytoplasm of celery contains androstenone, eating it can actually increase the human levels of the steroid and the pheromone-secretion level.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu May 13 10, 6:49PM
join the conversation:
9 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: why Doctor Who isn’t just for kids
· Doctor Who thing of the day: who is your favorite companion, and why?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Peter Davison talks Doctor Who at New York Comic-Con
· Doctor Who thing of the day: An Adventure in Time and Space to tell the story of the show’s creation
· question of the day: Which movie or TV characters do you wish were real?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: screenings of classic stories in NYC
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Steven Moffat weirdly limits who can be a companion
· Doctor Who thing of the day: a tartan for each of the Doctors
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “Time-Flight”
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “Earthshock”
watch it: 1980s FedEx commercial
classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging to begin momentarily...