botox, breast implants, and dye jobs...
...suddenly not what Hollywood wants?
Yes, it’s The Week in Women, my regular column over at the Alliance of Women Film Journalists.
Well, it was my regular column: this is the last one. As part of my professional reorganization, I’ll be putting that aside. Enjoy it this one final time...
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sun May 02 10, 4:52PM
join the conversation:
11 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· yet more bullshit “explanations” for why there aren’t more movies about women...
· time-traveling husbands are implausible, but aliens who like cat food aren’t?
· even lady action heroes get the blues...
· Hit Girl hysteria...
· it’s our culture of misogyny...
· Jennifer Aniston may not want your help...
· win an Oscar, lose your husband?
· the Liz Lemoning of American pop culture...
· Kathryn Bigelow’s Oscar win doesn’t *really* count...
· female directors barely exist...
retro trailer: ‘Night of the Living Dead’
was Buck Rogers a Time Lord?