Michael Sheen is *so* going to play Tony Hayward...
...in the BP oil spill movie, isn’t he?
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Jun 17 10, 12:38PM
join the conversation:
8 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· we are beyond satire: BP oil spill movie coming soon!
· question of the day: Is there still an as yet untapped potential for ubiquitous cameras to give power back to the public?
· question of the day: Have we finally entered the post-satire world?
· watch it: the 6/5/10 weekly address from President Barack Obama
· Fox News has no sense of humor; where the heck is the original ‘Tron’?; entire ‘Walking Dead’ writing staff fired; more: leftover links
· porn for women; Edward Norton steps down as the Hulk (will David Tennant step up?); more: leftover links
· calling bullshit: on Anderson Cooper (and the rest of the corporate media)
· Robert Pattinson, descendant of Dracula; Daniel Radcliffe heads to the Western Front; Weird Al to take on Lady Gaga?: more
· watch it: “Bicycle Rush Hour Utrecht (Netherlands)”
· watch it: “Jeremy Jackson: How we wrecked the ocean”
question of the day: Perez Hilton’s Miley Cyrus skirt-upshot brouhaha: Why is this *ever* okay?
trailer break: ‘Despicable Me’