trailer break: ‘The Kids Are All Right’
Take a break from work: watch a trailer...
Great trailer, great cast, great film. Now, if only it had some Transformers or some toys in it, it could be a huge hit.
The Kids Are All Right opens in limited release in the U.S. on July 9; no Canadian or U.K. release dates have been announced.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Jun 25 10, 1:53PM
join the conversation:
2 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Colin Firth and Natalie Portman are Oscar shoo-ins; everything else up for grabs: Oscar predictions
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Award winners
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Awards nominees
· Online Film Critics Society 2010 Award nominees
· Donor Unknown (review)
· the year in movies by and about women...
· Stephen Fry is Mycroft Holmes; Emma Stone is Gwen Stacy; Armie Hammer is NOT the Winklevi (but he kinda is); more: leftover links
· ‘Inception’ attacks ‘X-Men: First Class’; pushing back against 3D; Lisbeth Salander does not eat pray love; more: leftover links
· porn for women; Edward Norton steps down as the Hulk (will David Tennant step up?); more: leftover links
· new this week in U.S., Canadian, and U.K. theaters: ‘Despicable Me,’ ‘Predators,’ ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,’ more
question of the day: Why do we like bad movies?
omg: maybe Peter Jackson will direct ‘The Hobbit’ after all?