what’s in the box?
UPDATE: My spoilerific blogging now available here.
Well, we know what’s in the box, but we still don’t know, really, what’s in the box, do we?
At the Coventry Telegraph blog The Geek Files, Steven Moffat teases us some more about tonight’s finale (warning: spoilers for “The Pandorica Opens”!):
The Doctor is trapped inside a prison from which even he can't escape. Amy Pond is dead. Rory is plastic. River Song has been blown up in the Tardis, which has been blown up and destroyed every sun in the universe.
Click through to The Geek Files for more on Moffat’s visit to the primary school where his sister teaches (he brought Cybermen along for the trip).
Doctor Who: “The Big Bang” is on BBC One tonight, and tonight on BBC America, “Vincent and the Doctor.”
Don’t spoil “The Big Bang” here! (We’re already spoiling “Vincent and the Doctor” here.) My blogging coming asap tomorrow.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Jun 26 10, 11:34AM
join the conversation:
38 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Matt Smith could have fought a space cactus, you know
· the 19th-century painting that inspired blockbuster movie posters (and other adventures in social networking)
· Doctor Who blogging: “The Snowmen”
· Doctor Who thing of the day: William Shatner as the Master?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Fourth Doctor plushie
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Is the new show too unfaithful to classic Doctor Who?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: were Amy and Rory’s final stories out of chronological order?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: when the Doctor invades your office memos
· Doctor Who thing of the day: is the Doctor Amy and Rory’s child (spiritually, that is)?
· Doctor Who blogging: “The Angels Take Manhattan”
classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging all screwed up
Saturday cute: adorable evil Darth Vader kitty