watch it: the 6/26/10 weekly address from President Barack Obama
As always with Obama, he talks a good game. But I’ll hold off on cheering until he actually implements his promises. Because he doesn’t have a good track record on doing that so far.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Jun 26 10, 11:12AM
join the conversation:
3 pre-Disqus comments
web video of the day
by MaryAnn Johanson
· question of the day: Who is the entertainment person of the year for 2012?
· once again, The Onion has the pulse of the nation (and other adventures in social networking)
· Psy singing about killing people is, of course, way worse than *actually* killing people (and other adventures in social networking)
· Killing Them Softly (review)
· question of the weekend: What do you see in the world (or whatever corner of it you choose) that gives you hope?
· question of the day: Does it matter if celebrities endorse politicians?
· 2016: Obama’s America (trailer)
· at long last, Toddlers & Tiaras prompts a child-custody battle (and other adventures in social networking)
· watch it: cop pepper-sprays seated, nonviolent Occupy protesters
· question of the weekend: How much “soul-searching” is there to be done over the Penn State sex abuse outrage?
question of the weekend: Why hasn’t geek culture grown up?
classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging all screwed up