female gazing at: Rick Springfield
I gave some gazing time recently to my very first celebrity crush, Shaun Cassidy, so I figured it was only fair to do the same for my second celebrity crush, Rick Springfield.
My only major foray into daytime soaps as a kid was to gaze at Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital...
...and apparently the good doctor returned recently to the show (if I’d known, I might have tuned in just out of curiosity):
Yes, I’ve heard about his, um, appearance on Californication...
...but I haven’t seen more than screengrabs of that, either. Though I might have to seek it out...
I’m posting pictures like these every weekday, of a man who is attractive and desirable, because I like to look, dammit -- and because the female gaze doesn’t have to be such serious business.
(If you have a suggestion for someone we should female-gaze at, feel free to email me with a name or a link to a particular photo.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Sep 21 10, 9:38PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· FX overload is killing next season’s TV; Sammy Hagar comes out as alien infiltree and crazy person; Brad Pitt’s ‘World War Z’ probably dead; more: leftover links
· James Franco gets lots of pussy
· question of the day: Is James Franco too deliciously clever, or totally full of crap?
· The Golden Age of Television (review)
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Dec 08-14 2012
· most popular posts on FlickFilosopher week of Dec 08-14 2012
· most popular posts on FlickFilosopher week of Dec 01-07 2012
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Nov 24-30 2012
· most popular posts on FlickFilosopher week of Nov 24-30 2012
· most popular posts on FlickFilosopher week of Nov 17-23 2012
‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: fan play ‘Hell Blossom’ on in London
watch it: “Geek and Gamer Girls Song”